Living in Lombok makes us very aware of the environmental issues that arise around the world and especially in developing countries such as Indonesia. We feel that we can all contribute to changing this around and have built our place and our menu with exactly that thought in mind.
We’ve used lots of natural materials for the build and decorations and we try to be as eco friendly as possible on a daily basis.
- stainless steel straws
- many vegan food options
- home grown fruits and vegetables
- lots of solar powered lights
- as little plastic wrappings as possible
- hand crafted cups and plates from the local pottery village
- water refill station open to everyone
- … and many more little things that help us make this island a little bit cleaner and healthier for everyone.